IN LIVING COLOR WITH RUE MAGAZINE

Thrilled to share my home and workspace with Rue Magazine in their June issue!

Read the article and see more photos here.

HomeTour_Post_2HomeTour_Post_6HomeTour_Post_3HomeTour_Post_5

Photos by Emily Johnston for Rue Magazine

Posted in Featured, In The Studio, Interviews | 14 Comments | Share:

14 Responses to IN LIVING COLOR WITH RUE MAGAZINE

1. Sarah Steele says:

Such a wonderful article with beautiful pictures! You’re apartment is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you’ve created such an inspiring space. My only question is: where is your kitchen and bath in that 500 sq ft?! ;) Ha ha!

• paperfashion says:

Thank you!! HAHA. Yes, I assumed I get some questions about that since we didn’t shoot it. I have a bathroom off of my main room, and a small kitchen off of the main room as well. You’ll have to use your imagination on those!! ;)

• Sarah Steele says:

Ha ha, ok, I’ll just imagine Carrie Bradshaw’s kitchen and bath. Seriously, though, I probably wouldn’t want to share those with the world either! Love all of the work you’ve been doing. Very inspiring!

2. Thea says:

Your bedroom is dreamy! Love the ship hanging from the ceiling… :)

3. nicole says:

Where did you get that lovely ship that hangs in your bedroom? It’s wonderful!

• paperfashion says:

If you go to the magazine and click on the image of the boat it will take you to a shopping link :) but I got it from CatBird

4. Lizz says:

Such an inspirational home! You looked lovely in the article. For someone like me just starting out with my art and blog you are a HUGE inspiration. <3 :]

• paperfashion says:

I’m so happy to hear that! Keep going for your dreams! It’s possible if you work for it and believe in it!

5. Lucinda says:

Hi Katie,
    I did ask this question on “Facebook”, but fear it will be lost in the 100’s of comments, “Rue” contributes page 182 with your remarkable article (I could not get enough) is this you?
    Lucinda

6. Prairie Wife says:

I absolutely love the Degas, he and Marie Cassatt are my favorites! What a lovely home thanks for sharing!

7. Emma Wilde says:

our apartment looks great! That ship hanging above your bed is adorable!

8. Shelissa says: