Introducing…ONLINE CLASSES!

POSTERFINAL

I’m super excited to finally announce my first ever online class, Illustrating Your Favorite Runway Looks.

Over the past few weeks I’ve been working with Skillshare to create easy to follow video tutorials that will give you an inside look into how I create my fashion illustrations start to finish (and add the likes of glitter, crystals, and sequins!).

Here’s a little video we made to give you an idea of what you’ll see in the class…

Check out the full description and sign up here. I’ll be directly involved in the class, and helping you as we go along beginning March 11-23. However, since this is an online class, you can get tickets at anytime… I just won’t be guiding you through it on a personal level after these dates- all the more reason to sign up now!

I’ll also be hosting 2 giveaways for the class members who participate:

1/ One student at random will receive a beautifully printed book of my illustrations and process photos from Artifact Uprising. (remember the book I made with them a while back?)

2/ The top two finished illustrations will each receive a set of three of my favorite illustration books from Laurence King Publishing:

Can’t wait to see what you guys do with your new skills!

Posted in Fashion Illustration, Featured, In The Studio, Tutorials, Videos | 42 Comments | Share:

42 Responses to Introducing…ONLINE CLASSES!

1. Jenn says:

Signing up right now!

2. anto says:

Fantastic and exciting news!

3. Jen R says:

I just enrolled! :)

4. shirley Joseph says:

Yay!! i signed up!!! :)

5. Jaclyn C. says:

I signed up and super excited!!!

6. Joy says:

I am so excited to see this! Totally signed up!

7. Meg H says:

I just signed up! So excited :)

8. Ash says:

Congrats! This is so so awesome (and beautifully captured!)

9. Carol says:

I am so thrilled that you are doing this!!! I can’t wait to learn from you=0)

10. Eliza says:

Yay! I just signed up….Can’t wait to try out what I’ll learn!

So excited, thanks for offering these!

11. joanna says:

woohoo! congrats katie :)

12. Rolanda M. LaBiche says:

Good Evening Katie,

What kind of watercolor paint I should purchase for your class? Also is it just a one time charge? Very excited about this.

13. Jamie says:

How exciting! However I think that the class may be a little elementary for me and I might not get as much out of it as a beginner would. Will you be offering intermediate / advanced classes? Thanks so much – I LOVE your work.

• paperfashion says:

Hi Jamie! It’s definitely not a super advanced class, but it’s fast paced so it’s not only for beginners. I will be offering more classes throughout the year though :). So glad you like my work!

14. Melanie says:

Cool beans! Is it $20 PER SESSION or just flat rate $20? And is there a limit to the amount of students? I am enrolling tomorrow and don’t want to be late!!!!!!

15. Hilde says:

Yay! I enrolled!

Got a bit nervous with the comments here though, I assumed the $20 was for the whole class, not per session/module, I hope I’m right?

And also I wonder the same as Rolanda, what kind of paint should we get (and paper)? :)

Excited!

• paperfashion says:

The $20 covers the entire class! :) I’ll also be going over supplies and where you can purchase them before the class begins.

16. Theresa says:

yay!! I’m so happy you’re doing this!! Thank you!!

17. kailee says:

Just signed up! I love your work and can’t wait to watch the videos!!! Does everything go live on the 11th or is that just when you start to help :)

18. Kelly Luna says:

So excited! Going to sign up right now…

19. Betsey says:

So excited, just signed up! Can’t wait to get started!

20. Eve says:

Hi. Would you be covering the same material as in the Intro To Fashion Illustration and if not would you have an Intro To Illustration online class? I am afraid that I don’t know how to draw a figure and I think in that class you covered how to draw a figure and the facial features. Is this something that I can skype before hand to feel a bit more confident? Thanks.

21. anastasia says:

will you be offering this again or can you still enrol and access the videos? I’m away until April so not sure…sounds great!!

22. Kate says:

Are the classes open to non-US residents too? *fingers crossed i hope they are!*

23. Yoom says:

I’m super excited to be taking this class and cannot wait!! <3!!!!

24. MaJoBV says:

Hi Katie,
    your new class sounds awesome.
    I’ve been trying to enroll since yesterday, but no luck so far :(
    I’ll keep trying… I really don’t want to miss it.
    It keeps saying my card is no valid… don’t really understand why.

25. Samanta says:

I just signed up!! Im highly excited! Cant wait to start :))

26. This class sounds like so much fun. I love water color and have been planning on getting back into it for a while. Wish I could have taken the live class with you. Your drawings are so beautiful!

27. Camille Chen says:

Love your illustrations, they are gorgeous and very inspiring

28. Daniele Peoples says:

Art lessons will help enhance your kid s imaginative side. Children who are subjected to the humanities at an early age have high self-esteem and incredibly expressive. The arts may help create their psychological and emotional development.`

My personal web site
    <'http://www.caramoan.co/caramoan-hotels/

29. Hailey Lee says:

hi, I really want to take your class.. When is next class date?

30. Angela M. says:

I would also like to sign up for your next class, do you have an email list I can subscribe to?

31. London Tanner says:

I really want to sign up can someone tell me how to get started? Thanks!

32. meg says:

hey, i would love to sign up for this course. how can I?!

33. Judith Fox says:

I would to enroll in your class online. When can I do that.

Waiting anxiously

jmf

34. Ha ha… I was just surfing around and took a glance at these remarks. I can’t believe there is still this a lot attention. Thanks for creating about this.

35. mas detalles says:

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
    and you are merely Incredibly wonderful. I really like what you’ve acquired here, Definitely like what you’re stating and the
    manner where you state it. You make it entertaining and you nonetheless care for to stay it smart.
    I cant wait to read way more from you. This is actually
    great web site.

36. Susan Lubron says:

Can you please let me know for your upcoming online class ?

Regards,
    Susan

37. First of all I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
    I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.

I have had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting myy ideas out there.
    I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems
    like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally
    wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips?Kudos!