SKETCHING GOWNS

SKetCHED2 SKETCHED

My 2013 calendars are now on sale! Last chance to get one as they will no longer be available beginning February 1st.

Posted in Fashion Illustration, Featured | 8 Comments | Share:

8 Responses to SKETCHING GOWNS

1. Melanie says:

I really like the whole new layout and everything , but I really miss the fashion illustrations. They were really beautiful. I don’t know if anyone else agrees…

• paperfashion says:

Don’t worry I’ll be doing more of those… just mixing things up a bit to refresh my creativity! I need little breaks from the norm to inspire new illustrations once in a while. Thanks for your feedback though!

2. José Cruz says:

Hey girl! I really like the sepia tone you gave to the pictures you just posted.
    Currently, I’m working on a watercolor piece, and I’m going to apply a bit o coffee! Does this sound strange?

Just something I’ve been dying to try…

José

3. Cari Hislop says:

Your latest creative sketches bring to mind Dior (when Dior was alive) and the feel and smell of silk fabrics. Lovely!
    I enjoy having your posts pop into my e-mail box. They always inspire me.

4. Nancy says:

I love how loose these sketches are – so relaxed and gorgeous! I love that you not only show finished and final illustrations but also so many of your sketches! Inspiring as always!

5. Carol says:

These are fun!

xoxo

6. Elizabeth says:

You are so talented.

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

7. AnneElise St.Jean says:

Hello! I’m sort of a huge fan of yours. I bought some of the Aquarelle watercolor paper you suggested in one of your posts, and it is absolutely beautiful. I’m just having some trouble working up my courage to actually USE it now………..
    Pitiful, I know.
    i was wondering if you have aver had this problem and/or you have some sort of way to stop psyching yourself out.