BACKSTAGE

A scene backstage from Valentino’s Fall 2011 Couture show. What a dreamy collection! I love how whimsical the backstage shots of this collection look…

I couldn’t decide if I liked my painting before the neon… or after. Which do you prefer?

Illustration inspired by this shot.

8 Responses to BACKSTAGE

1. anto says:

It’s so beautiful. I love neon but I really like the mood and softness of the first one. You are so talented!

2. Cony says:

I prefer the firts one, I like neon as well but the first one is much more calm and kindo of romantic.

3. Darcy says:

Love the line quality of the neon work, but the colors are so dreamy and muted in the first version. I would say I prefer it that way.

4. Jess says:

I’m usually all for neon…the more the merrier…but I agree I love the first one.

5. Eveline says:

Am I the only one who prefers the second? Although the first one is soft and beautiful, I think the second one has more personality…

6. Linnéa says:

I think both of them are lovely!

7. AiraHShop says:

This time I love the one without the neon… like you said the collection was dreamy and whimsical. The neon doesn’t really match the mood of the painting… either way you’re very talented =D

8. Carmie says:

I love the first one. The hint of pink on the left side of the painting is pretty. I see how you made it a little bit more that someone’s finger. However, I do like the bit of hot pink on the top left corner..