A MOMENT ALONE

A quick moment to herself backstage. She’s got other things on her mind.

I love solitary moments. Some of my best ideas come from time spent on my own. It gives me time to let my imagination run WILD… and really get in a zone. Those moments inspire me!

Do you ever have times like that?

On a different note, lately I’ve been challenging myself to create more original art (notice a mirror theme lately?). I’ve gotten too comfortable with painting pretty editorial shots, and it’s time I start using my own imagination to share my vision with you!

I’ll try to mix in a few more of these here and there…. so let me know what you think!

Prints available here. iPhone case here.

10 Responses to A MOMENT ALONE

1. emmakisstina says:

So beautiful! Reminds me of the time when I was a ballet dancer. xo

2. SusanG says:

This is lovely. There’s a story here …

3. Marjorie says:

I so love your work! How I wish you taught online. I’d sign up immediately!

4. LOVE YOUR WORK! Just found your site and I’m in love. I will be ordering some prints very soon :) xox

5. anto says:

It’s great that you are exploring your style and trying original concepts. This painting is beautiful. I’m guessing you used your new Mijello Mission Gold watercolors here? Their neon-ness looks really good.

6. Yvonne says:

Is it possible to buy a larger print other than an 8 1/2 x 10?

7. Pingback: PAPERFASHION

8. Dee Pattereson says:

Beautiful , magnificent colour inspiring

9. Dee Pattereson says:

Check it out I used this for my board cover titled hues on Pinterest

10. D Patterson says:

Sorry , i meant to add the following line to my previous note. ps :Please Check it out if you wish as I have used this for my board cover titled “Hues” on Pinterest – Dee Patterson.