DIOR COUTURE// COLOR

Here she is! I wasn’t completely happy with the way the blue version came out, so she comes in red too. She looks so fresh in red!

Which one is your favorite?

13 Responses to DIOR COUTURE// COLOR

1. rita says:

wow. these are stunning! and it was so fun to see the process in action, thank you!

i love love love both, but if i had to pick a favorite…could i say the skirt of the blue but the top of the red? i like how in the red version, her face/hair/etc. are pale and draw attention to the outfit.

both are stunning!

2. I love these; absolutely gorgeous. I really like the skirt in the blue illustration, especially with the glitter you paired with it. The red is stunning too, but I like the blue one more :)

I wish I could take some classes from you, I remember you saying a while back that you held some. I would love to learn how you always seem to draw the human figure so perfectly. Your illustrations are so elegant, I just love them! How did you hone your technique when it comes to drawing the body? Did you take any classes to help you? Or simply your natural talent + practice?

3. Anto says:

They are both so pretty I just can’t decide.

4. cestdimanche says:

wow ! wonderful. The blue one is perfect…!!

5. Haimee says:

definitely the blue… maybe it’s the pattern of the skirt that got me?

6. I love the blue one, is like looking into the galaxy ;)

7. val/mra says:

I love the red!!!!

8. Jane says:

Your illustrations are insanely gorgeous! I’m partial to the red but both are stunning, stunning, stunning.

9. I absolutely love both! I’m a fashion illustrator and artist as well, and I love that you did the red to explore what you DIDN’T like with the blue. The skirt on the blue is fabulous! Lovely Lovely Lovely. You always inspire my illustrations and paintings. XO
    Jessica Rae

10. Charlotte Curtin says:

These are just beautiful! Both of them. In fact, all your illustrations are. I always look at your work with awe. Will either of the above be available for purchase? Also, can any of your prints have the glitter applied, or just the ones you specify?

11. Carolyn says:

I love the red one. I was just wondering if a print of this will be available? Or of your picture of Rue posted recently?

12. Pingback: PAPERFASHION