VOGUE ITALIA

Kicking off the week with a little red, white, and blue! I’m in love with her Valentino dress.

Illustration of Karen Mulder in Vogue Italia 1991.

Original painting available for purchase here.

11 Responses to VOGUE ITALIA

1. José Cruz says:

Hi Katie!!!
    First comment (wooo-yooo!!) ^^
    Lovely picture! Lovely watercolor!! :)
    Have a nice week!! Just starting girl, just starting… :)
    José

• Malak says:

Just added my card to Mr. Linky but am not sure if it is working the way it suohld – so just in case I leave a link here also. Please delete if I double posted…Really love this week s theme! We finally have some sun here and together with the yummy DT cards I needed to get me a big cone of ice cream today.LOLThanks for looking!Kathrin aka Kruemel

• Susannah says:

Like coverage for personal injury, the QuotesChimp will provide for maximum benefits that the insurance company has to pay. Many states require a minimum amount of coverage, usually $10,000 or so. However, with the expense of vehicle repair today, the minimum usually isn’t enough. Thus, you should probably add to the minimum coverage so that you are protected for at least $25,000.

2. José Cruz says:

Hi Katie!!!
    First comment (whooo-yooo!!) ^^
    Lovely picture! Lovely watercolor!! :)
    Have a nice week!! Just starting girl, just starting… :)
    José

3. aira says:

Your style is really evolving! You make pictures look better with your illustrations =)

4. Andrea says:

Gorgeous. I’m a new reader & I love your illustrations!

5. anto says:

Gorgeous illustration. This one has something that’s just so you.

6. joanna says:

the dog’s bum is the cutest thing ever!

7. Anne says:

The blue dog is precious!

8. Trish B. says:

I adore this! Will you be making prints out of this?

9. Kristie Louise says:

This is truly devine. Your illustrations are just beautiful.