ORIGINAL PAINTINGS

Hi Guys! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve finally added some original paintings to my shop. These are some of my favorites ever… so it’s a little hard to part with them…but it’s great motivation to make new favorites. I also think it’s important to never get too attached to your artwork (that’s a story I’ll get into later).

I’ll be adding more originals throughout the next few weeks, so keep an eye out. I literally have hundreds of originals just sitting here in my apartment.

I’ve also added the Miu Miu booties as prints. Your choice of pink or yellow, which touches of sparkle.

Now go dress up those walls of yours!

6 Responses to ORIGINAL PAINTINGS

1. thalia says:

i think your amazing! I would love to illustrate like you! I’m gonna check out your tutorial link now ^_^

2. jessica says:

first excuse my english, I’m Brazilian and not dominate your language. I am completely in love with his work, I met about a 2 years since then I always go back to your site, following their updates.
    I’m 20 and I feel completely lost as to my future career. I make art history, the more I feel that I am still far from finding me professionally.
    I felt kind of silly to send, but wanted to have the opportunity to say that your drawings always inspire me, and do not let me forget my dreams of becoming a designer in the future. Thank you, keep rocking!

• paperfashion says:

i’m so glad you found my site! you know… i was always lost too… but the more you do and continue, you’ll figure it out. things will work out in time! just go with the flow!

3. Anto says:

These are gorgeous. I can’t wait to hear your take on getting too attached to your artwork. I tend to get too attached most times which has made selling a few of them a bit difficult.

4. veronica says:

amazing illustrations.Please check out my blog and follow me http://fashionfun-otherdrugs.blogspot.co.uk/

5. LILY says:

where did you find that adorable neon tape?