PAPER FRIENDS + A NEW LOOK

So what do you guys think of the new look?! I was feeling so bored with everything around here, and needed this change.

Breanna did an amazing job designing and putting the site together! I really couldn’t be any happier. She’s a dream to work with.

Everything seems much fresher now (right?), and it’s definitely inspiring me artistically- which is awesome. I’ve got so many new ideas that i can’t wait to share with you. Like paper friends, which I’ll start posting next week. It’s something I’ve been thinking about for a while now, and I’m finally making it happen! You’re gonna like it!

Would love to hear what you guys think of the new site + logo (actually cut from paper)… go ahead, take a look around!

21 Responses to PAPER FRIENDS + A NEW LOOK

1. Steph J says:

Everything looks fantastic! Love the revamp… absolutlely adore how clean and minimalist everything looks, and of course the logo is great and really represents paperfashion! (:

2. Looks lovely, so cute but still very simple :)

3. Mailinh says:

Love, love, love the new look! Everything looks so simple & clean yet bright & fun at the same time. And I love that your logo is paper made, too! Awesome job, Katie & Breanna!!!

4. Steph says:

Totally love it, it’s simple, yet stylin’. :)

5. The site looks amazing! It’s stylish and simple enough to bring out your art! Agh! Your work inspire me so much, but too bad I can’t draw :(

6. Whitney says:

It’s nice, I like it.

7. Georgina says:

This layout is GORGEOUS, so appropriate for your content and incredibly inspired!

Thank you for sharing your experiences regarding the process. As a blogger that is going through a complete overhaul with a designer right now, this is encouraging to hear (especially about the post-flow of inspiration!)

Have a lovely rest of your day, I look forward to supporting your new venture!

8. Infashuated says:

Nice ! Awesome colors. It Works perfectly with you style. Congrats!!

9. Diana H says:

Love the new site Katie. It looks fantastic. You are so talented and you know I love your stuff. I only wish you would write your posts with proper sentence style capitalization. I know you know how to write ; )

10. Susie says:

Looks so great! Glad to see you’re moving on up.

11. Megan says:

Oh wow, Katie, I looooooove the knew look!

12. Susan Di Staulo says:

Everything is gorgeous. I have my students on your site right now…

13. Katie says:

thank you all so much! i’m SO happy you like it!

14. nathalia says:

a new beginning! simple but fresh

Viaggio Della Farfalla
    The Key Item

15. Jessica Lee says:

I love everything about your new site design!!!! My favorite parts of the new site are probably…how it’s so much easier to check out your portfolio and find/read blog posts per category.

Just by looking at the logo on this site, I think would have never known that it’s hand-cut paper letters until I read about how you made the logo. I see the shadows and all but I think the logo could be easily mistaken as digital (which is not a bad thing at all). I love the new look and logo anyway! :)

16. Nice and Simple. Me likes. :)

17. Belle Mackey says:

Love, love, LOVE it! Very clean and professional. Congratulations! :)

18. Pingback: PAPERFASHION

19. melissa says:

This is a greatsite to browse…I love the layout and the content!! Right up my alley…(Oh and your sooo lucky to have paper friends like yours)