BELVITA BREAKFAST

super excited to finally share this with you guys!

i recently partnered with Nabisco’s belVita breakfast to create a short illustrated stop motion! belVita breakfast is all about powering you up for your day… so i thought it’d be perfect to show you a little bit of my day to day in the studio…

making a video was definitely something new for me (and a huge challenge), but something i’m super excited to continue exploring. what do you think… should i start making more?

oh. and also! my brother, ben rodgers, created the music in the video… pretty amazing, right??? our first collaboration.

i really love what the belVita campaign stands for- powering up inspirational and optimistic people to do what they do. watch this video, to see what it’s all about.

being inspired by what you do is powerful.

Posted in Fashion Illustration, Published, Videos | 22 Comments | Share:

22 Responses to BELVITA BREAKFAST

1. Aw, it’s so cute! You should definitely do more. So many stop-motion films you see are photography-based, so it’s refreshing to see one done using your beautiful illustrations.

2. Steph J says:

A gorgeous stop motion video, and the music goes with it wonderfully!

3. Amanda says:

Oh, it’s so cute. Good job with trying something new! Did it take forever?

4. Pooja says:

Great video! The music is beautiful :)

Do you plan on doing any more time lapse painting videos? I remember you posting a video one time of you actually painting. I would love to see more of those!

5. Hogger & Co. says:

That is absolutely beautiful. The music reminds me of Amelie for some reason; it’s so light and really captured the animation. Bravo; would love to see more videos Katie.

6. sarah says:

OOO how cool! It’s lovely and the music works a treat. well done to you and your brother, what a brilliant first collaboration.

more pleaseeee Katie !!!!

7. Jessica Lee says:

I love it! I love the animation and the music!
    Yes, I think you should start making more! I also enjoyed watching your other video showing the process of water color fashion illustration. I would love to and appreciate to see more videos showing the process as well.

8. Jaclyn C. says:

Flippin’ adorable. I love it. Great job on the illustrations!

9. Kristie says:

So awesome!!! What a great video.

-Kristie

10. THIS IS BEYOND AWESOME!!!!!! Love seeing how your illustrations keep breaking into new mediums!! xo, Kim http://www.eatsleepwear.com

11. sophia cox says:

this is so cool katie! congrats, it turned out beautifully!

12. Kathleen says:

That was really lovely. I think the alarm clock was my favourite part. :)

13. Mailinh says:

This was awesomely beautiful! Love how you’re taking your work to the next level! Woot, woot! :)))

14. Mary says:

Congrats! What a gift to work with your brother. I see talent runs in the family.:)

15. andi says:

Love it! Music and video were perfection! Please do more.

16. Rose says:

Definitely, you should do more of the this. You’re awsome, YOU are INSPIRATION

17. Great Job Katie… And I just noticed that you got your own url… lol. Big tings a Gwan

18. Oh it’s so lovely, you both did such a great job with it!

19. Megan says:

This is fantastic!! Great job! You are very inspiring to follow along with =)

20. Excellent web site. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your sweat!