DLF | RUE | GAP

i was blown away when i saw this photo earlier today. everything about it is perfect… florals, polka dots, and some signature bri emery color combos. this is the type of thing i kill to illustrate.

and congrats to rue for partnering with gap to create this colorful gem of a photoshoot!

and now… i’m off to NYC!

10 Responses to DLF | RUE | GAP

1. Kendra Scott says:

I LOVE that our Rayne necklace was featured for the tomboy trend by Rue! Such a great look with bold colors AND I love this watercolor effect!

2. Atiqa Zafar says:

OMG. I thought about asking you to illustrate bri emery in the morning and later, when I saw designlovefest, I fell in love with this shoot. Oh my, as if you just heard what was in my mind. You’re wonderful, girl!

3. Melanie says:

I love the way the watercolor looks! Normally, watercolor would be light and fluffy… and watery! But this looks BOLD, AWSOME, and BeAuTiFuL!! Thanks for the watercolor tutorial!!!!!! It helps a lot! I appreciate it and I’m sure a lot of other poeple do too.

4. kate says:

you are unbelievably talented!

5. Bianca says:

I was wondering if you could do an entry about how you digitalize your drawings. Do you photo or scan (?) and so on. Love the blog!

6. miranda says:

oh man, this is great! could be…one of my favorites!! love the flowers on her head.

7. Chloe says:

I rarely use watercolor in my artworks because its not my expertise. I prefer using oil pastels. Sometimes I also play around with photoshop, but I must admit that I lack in the editing department.

Nowadays I am focusing on looking at
    japanese street fashion to be my inspiration.

8. Kasia says:

This illustration is definitely my favorite :) unbelievable !!!

9. Pingback: » NEON PAPERFASHION

10. Emily says:

Hi, is it possible to purchase any of these? Thanks :)