NEW YEARS

you didn’t think i’d let this year start without some illustrated resolutions, did you?

2011 was one crazy year (i mean, i almost moved to barcelona!)… and similarly, 2012 has adventure written all over it. you’ll see.

my resolutions are nothing too serious, just a few things i’d like to accomplish and live by this year.

1 | publish my first book.

2 | eat healthier (how many years has that been on the list…!)

3 | illustrate more scenes… maybe my studio?!

4 | more wine, less beer.

5 | consider getting a dog… maybe…. MAYBE.

6 | hang out at more jazz bars.

7| take another trip to london. and somewhere new.

8 | live by this. and take chances.

it feels like i’ve been on vacation FOREVER… too much downtime maybe… but now it’s back to work… and, i’m definitely ready to get back on a routine!

Posted in Animated, Fashion Illustration | 14 Comments | Share:

14 Responses to NEW YEARS

1. yesss, Happy new year 2012 for you dear

I’m following you via Bloglovin and please Follow me too ===> http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2201312/deluxshionist

so that we can stay in touch and i can read your updates post everyday :)

Herdiana Surachman

2. rhomany says:

I got a puppy for Christmas! Not deliberately, I’ve been thinking about it for a year or more, it just happened that I found the perfect one on the 23rd Dec. Living alone as an artist in a studio with two cats was starting to feel less like living and more like hiding. My dog is a handful but she has brought life back to the place. :)

3. Hogger & Co. says:

FABULOUS resolutions. And fantastic illustrations as usual. Hahaha, more wine and less beer is funny – I think I’m in that boat, too :) I’m sure you’ll be publishing a book really soon!!
    Happy New Year!

4. mels says:

OMG!!! A Book!! I think that would be sooooo cool! Im 13 and luv ur illustrations! So I would luv to have a whole book with them. <3

5. Pixie says:

Make Stockholm your next trip, but make it in the spring/summer.
    You wont regret, beautiful! :) Love your work, BIG fan, you are such an inspiration to me as a fashion design student and avid art admirer.

6. I also wrote my resolutions!! I’m not sure I’m going to be diligent!! I know myself! But I’ll try!

The Life After

7. Megan says:

Technical question, how do you make your graphics move?

8. I love all of these resolutions and goals! I hope 2012 is an exciting adventure for us both!
    xo

9. anastasia says:

goodluck with your new year!!! a book would be awesome!

10. marine says:

SO Cool your gifs!!!!!!

11. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long
    comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m
    not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

12. Here is my blog ulga za internet 2014 – http://durl.me/5ctz6b -

13. durl.me says:

Here is my homepage – anchor (durl.me)

14. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think
    I would never understand. It seems too complex and
    extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for
    your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!