Pack, Unpack, and Repeat

Why hello!

This image describes my life perfectly at the moment. Lately, it’s pack… unpack… repack… unpack… repack… on and on and on.

It’s been such a great summer of travel, and not quite over yet. Just arrived back from Barcelona last night after being gone for a month! My apartment seems so foreign. It feels so great to be home sleeping in my own bed though! At least for a couple weeks… :)

The best part of all is that it’s FRIDAY! Happy Friday everyone!

15 Responses to Pack, Unpack, and Repeat

1. This image is gorgeous and is reminding me that I have to pack today as well!! Love the added sparkle.

Fashionable Collections

2. pam says:

Awesome! i’m a fan of yours’ Katie! love the sparkly detail!

3. junelle says:

LOVE Barce ~ I went last year with my Mum and would love to do a piece based on the colors and style (so modernista) that we fell in love with. You are such a great inspiration~

4. prutha says:

just saw ur article on the CMU website and have to check out your work… I am quite blown away I have to say. I am a CMU alumni too. And have a fashion blog too. Although I am an architect by day, and fashion is just my passion. But since i started blooging 1.5 yrs ago, its been doing preety well. I was offered to start blogging for vogue india and have been doing so for the past year almost. its fun. hope to get into styling full time someday. do u visit NYC anytime? we should catch up.

-prutha

5. Cinz says:

There is something about this image that i really adore. Its the whole busy, clumsy, but pretty all put together! Oh and the cute red bow shoes and that her face is not showing…love it!

Cinz

6. Pingback: pack, unpack, repeat | sparkles & spice

7. Pingback: pack, unpack, repeat | sparkles & spice

8. Pingback: Itchy Travler’s Foot « Sacred Monkeys of the Vatican

9. Sarah says:

Do you have any prints available of this illustration? I love everything about it!

10. Anne says:

I agree with Sarah – if there was a print of this available, I’d scoop it up!

11. Pingback: Diary of an Intern #1 | Trinkets and Treasures

12. Pingback: A Leetle Update

13. Pingback: Friday’s here! | of beauty and love

14. Pingback: Blogger’s Travel Week – In Honor of Design | Marry Me and Fly Free

15. Pingback: Get Packing | Stories My Suitcase Could Tell