Reebok Kamikaze

As most of you are aware, I am a designer at Reebok by day (Paperfashion by night!). I try to keep the two worlds pretty separate… but had to illustrate this one. The Kamikaze sneaker was released last Friday… and sold out in a flashhhhh. It’s part of Reebok’s collaboration with producer Swizz Beatz.

My friend Jeremy designed the shoe… and it’s definitely lookin hot with that neon!

13 Responses to Reebok Kamikaze

1. Angie says:

I am so proud of the success of Reebok, the success of Swizz Beatz, but more importantly the success of Jeremy Sallee (my stepson) who is the designer. He is truly blessed, a very grounded young man and a true role model for his younger brothers and sisters. Thanks for sharing his design!

2. salomé says:

love

STREET STYLE: The Blonde Salad @ Paris

3. B. says:

I love the colors. Very cool.
    Have you ever done a post where you mention your favorite tools you use? Pens, paints etc.?

4. I love this one! It’s cool to see that you have appreciation for fashion and athletic wear! I agree with the comment above! it would be so cool to see a behind the scenes of your work, like a timelapse video!
    Keep creating beautiful work!

5. Arianna says:

What’s the lime green paint being used, with the paint tray?

• paperfashion says:

♥ Thanks everyone!! I used neon gouache paint for the pop! it’s amazing for adding neons… and still keeping that watercolor look.

i did do a post on the materials i use wayyyy back in the day… but maybe i need to do another :). will be at the top of my list!!

6. Michael says:

Great illustration! You captured the colors perfectly. Any chance we see this as a print in your Shop?

7. LOVE your illustration, its great to see a mix between your daytime work and your after-work work!

ash

8. CinZilicious says:

I just came across your blog and i just had to say, i love your illustrations!!! They are tooo pretty and inspiring=) It makes me all happy when i see your work of art=) I’ll definitely be coming back for more. Keep up the good work!

Cinz

9. sarah says:

fab ill!! lovely colors, I can see why they sold out ,great design, your friend is very talented

10. Corey Lee says:

That green looks so fresh! It’s really eye popping.

11. Esmée says:

Oeeh, cool!

It just looks so fresh!

12. Scuds says:

THIS MODEL ( with these exact colors, and materials) fits my feet better than any other shoe I’ve ever worn.