ROYAL GLITTER

Honestly, I haven’t gotten into this whole Royal Wedding business much… however, it is the perfect excuse for a wedding illustration! Oh, and what Royal Princess doesn’t want glitter everywhere??

The illustration above is of a gorgeous gown by Anthropologie’s wedding line called BHLDN. I have to admit, despite my lack of royal wedding following, I am curious what Kate will wear! It’s the talk of the town!

In my opinion, if she chose that BHLDN dress, she would definitely pair it with these KATE (how perfect) Spade Charm slingbacks. Don’t you think so?

Who’s waking up for the wedding in a few hours?? Better yet, anyone going to be in London for the ceremony? You’ll have to fill me in… because I’ll be sleeping. <3

Just made this ‘Royal’ wedding moodboard over at BHLDN!

18 Responses to ROYAL GLITTER

1. lovely, lovely, lovely blog! I really like this blog & must congratulate you for your wonderful art talent. would you like to be featured on my blog? Marika

2. Ria says:

Defintily NOT waking up for the festivities but I do love your illustration.

3. Jonna says:

I love the illustrations <3 I will not be in London, but I will definitely watch it on the television.

4. Silje says:

wow! thats is so beautiful!

5. Zainab says:

I’m so proud to be british,Btw love the drawing!!
    Xoxo

6. Maelle says:

Wonderful job. The shoe is stunning !
    Love love love it !

7. very very beautiful illustrations!

8. I am guilty – I stayed up, haha! I adore this illustration, you are way too inspiring for your own good!!

Keep smiling!

9. You have amazing illustrations… :)

10. glixoom says:

your work is awesome, I love it, congratulations!!!

11. designcapers says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!I wish i could draw like you….<3!!!!!!!This is soooo stunning…

12. Monika says:

I love the wedding illustration ! i’m fed up with traditional wedding dresses, so this is what appeals to me:) But the dress that Kate put on was also sweet and she looked adorable in it (i’m from Poland and even here ppl were talking about what she will wear :D).
    Monika, MINI MUST – HAVES

13. ivette says:

beautiful drawing. you’re really talented.. I’m an illustrator too, though my art is different than yours.. you’re welcome to stop by my blog to check it out.. stay cool!

14. Not a huge Royal Wedding bug myself but your illustrations are a must see!

15. shabnam says:

Most beautiful Illustrations I have seen yet!!