Simply Breakfast

Fashion related? Not at all…

I thought I’d mix things up and try something different!!  If you have never seen  Simply Breakfast, boy are you missing out.

Her photos are so well put together, and always contain some awesome looking breakfast foods.

P.S. All you glitter lovers out there… it’s coming back tomorrow!

11 Responses to Simply Breakfast

1. kendall says:

wow oh wow!
    I literally just woke up & am now starved … yunmm

2. Love these! Colorful and yummy!

3. jen says:

wow, so beautiful!

4. Inslee says:

this is inspiring me to make more beautiful breakfasts! sooo delicious looking!

5. Julia M says:

This looks so tasty! Browsing simply breakfast has made me feel quite hungry…

6. Rose says:

I have read you’re blog for so long now, but I have never summoned up the courage to tell you how much I’m in LOVE with it until now. It’s so inspiring and original. Well, I’m new to blogging and i have zero views so if anyone is interested here is the link:

Feel free to leave feedback in a comment or an email, even if its negative.
    Thanks for having such an inspirational blog!

7. Molly says:

Amazing! These are beautiful. I especially love the grapefruit drawing.

8. cindy says:

Oooh I love these! miight order prints when i have wall space.

9. the color of the grapefruit in contrast to the bowl
    ~wowzers

10. carole says:

Found your site through Pinterest…your work is amazing. Is there any chance you’ll offer a print of just the grapefruit and coffee for sale?