FASHION’S NIGHT OUT WITH COACH

Let me start by saying, Fashion’s Night Out was such an incredible experience!

I had a stressful week leading up to the event, but managed to make my way to NYC. The event flew by… but I had an amazing time.  Most of these photos were taken by friends on their phones (thanks to everyone who came out!!). It felt so good to have all of them there, and see some I haven’t seen since summer camp @ Interlochen 8 years ago!

I love illustrating, but I’ve never had the chance to do it on the spot before. I was prettty nervous… but once I got started it was no big deal :).

Again, thanks to everyone who came out. Sorry if I didn’t get a chance to talk to you much… it was a bit stressful trying to get all the bags done by the end of the night!

Really, this experience was such a dream for me. It’s amazing that all these wonderful things are possible merely from a blog… that started just over a year ago. I can’t imagine life without PAPERFASHION… as corny as that sounds :P!

Coach was so kind to put me up at the Ace Hotel for the night (I’ve wanted to stay there for so long!)!! Also, Coach has some pretty cool stuff in store right now- I LOVE these wedges! Check them out!

Thank you Coach!! I am so honored to have been a part of such a great event!

Posted in Fashion Illustration, Interviews | 28 Comments | Share:

28 Responses to FASHION’S NIGHT OUT WITH COACH

1. sarah says:

Oh wow these are amazing, the first one’s my favorite and I love the fact you did them live in store x

2. Dea.Rose says:

I have found you today and I already adore your blog!
    I love also I do illustrations but I is not at your levels but I would like to arrive soon.
    Kisses, Dea.

3. Rosa&Carlotta says:

beautiful bags! i love the first one!

4. Robin says:

Wow. that so cool to do them live in store! Amazing work!

5. ShandARTProd says:

This is HUGE!! Congratulations! You deserve it!

6. justine lee says:

how awesome katie :)

7. Natália de Oliveira says:

Hi i live in brazil and saw your blog and felt in love for him. Congratulations your illustrations are amazing!!!
    Ps.: Sorry for my terrible english.

8. Pingback: Tweets that mention FNO « PAPERFASHION -- Topsy.com

9. Leah says:

Lovely illustrations!
    If you don’t mind me asking, did you use acrylic paint or watercolour? I’m wondering because it’s amazing how the watercolour stayed on the canvas.

10. Carlotta says:

gorgeous, I love your illustrations!

xx
    Check out my fashion illustrations at Illustrated Moodboard = )

11. Dominic says:

OMG! Where do I get one?! I love your illustrations and i totally want one!!!

12. KiraSherrine says:

Katie,

I have to saw I was really proud to see this. I have been following your works since the beginning. I wish I could have been there but I am out of state, I told people to go see you though. I know this was a real proud moment for you and for you to move forward the way that you want to. I wish you many more successes and hope all the best for you!!!

CHEERS!

Kira

13. I V Y says:

oh wow, amazing!

14. Nems says:

WOW! Your artwork is on point. Didn’t know you were killing it like this until our co-worker Muideen put me on!
    This is happening because you visualized it, keep doing your thing!
    Much Respect & Good Energy!

15. inspired says:

first off, I would like to say it looks fabulous. but I have a FASHION EMERGENCY! It sounds kind of cliche the way I said it but I’m serious! I need to make a great top for THIS Friday and I’ve left it abit late. All I have is a white cotton T-shirt and a black about 1sqm of fabric. Do you have any ideas for me?

16. inspired says:

also it needs 2 be a casual style and can you reply by the end of Wednesday. If you haven’t by then, don’t worry about it.

17. great to see another fashion illustration Blog. Beautiful drawings. I teach Apparel Design in the Product Des. Dept at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA. Nice to see what you are doing. I just subscribed to your Blog. Check out mine as well. http://www.justinelimpusparish.wordpress.com

18. radiotothetop says:

Amazing different unique and very interesting

19. Sophie says:

oh i really want one! came we buy them off line? xx

20. Wow, you are very talented.
    I’m lovin’ paper fashion!
    If only I knew how to draw a little more than stick men…

21. LadyLUX says:

First I just want to say Thank you, Thank you for all that you do! I enjoy your blog daily and am always inspired by it. It would have been so exciting if I could have been there for Fashion’s Night Out to see you in action! Illustrating all of those bags was such a good idea and I wish I could have bought one. Just wanted to let you know how LUX we think you are!

22. Kristy says:

The bags are beautiful! That’s so amazing that you got to collaborate with Coach and gain even more exposure. Have you ever thought about selling illustrated bags?

23. Camilaaa says:

Emmm…amaazing , do you sell this bags for other countries???
    Maybe Chile? :D

24. RK says:

OMG! what you are doing is really incredible!!! i love art and i believe the way you are painting is very special! do you sell the bags online or something?
    i wish you the best for everything that is going to follow!:)

25. sarah says:

Stunningly awesome works!! As always! :)

Hope you don’t mind me asking, what are the materials you used for these?

26. Pingback: Katie Rodgers | The Raw Book